Business Beyond the Balance Sheet Podcast
Episode 4: Overcoming Imposter Syndrome and Business Transitions.
Conversation with Aashi Arora, the CEO of iRISE executive Coaching, and your host Cedric Campbell, Principal Broker of Equity123 Lending, discussing how to overcome the feeling doubting your abilities and feeling like a fraud despite all of your successes.
- Learn how Aashi Arora started her coaching practice mid-pandemic and grew to be successful in a competitive environment during the hardest times.
- Doing what you are good at and doing what you should are two different things.
- Find the signs of when you are ready to leave the corporate world, and if you are ready.
- Finding your flow is a big sign that the job your in is where you are supposed to be.
- Learn about Decision making authority and the concerns that someone can have in that position.
- Find ways as a "solo-preneur" to keep learning and improving your business acumen.
- Aashi tells us the things she looks for in a coach, and the red flags you need to avoid.
- Identify the things you need first, the base. Aashi Arora talks about the things she tells high-achievers as they transition into a "solo-preneur" role from one of a high ranking executive in a large firm or established business.
- Transitioning from pre-pandemic, to pandemic, to post-pandemic has been a huge and disruptive set of challenges for many business.
About the Podcast:
Business Beyond The Balance Sheet with Cedric Campbell, Principal of Equity123 Lending lets you look through the lens of business leaders, entrepreneurs, and business owners to get an idea about how they approach the business world. You'll learn about insightful business practices they've learned over the years, best practices to help you avoid pitfalls, and ways you can improve your own market opportunities.