Business Beyond the Balance Sheet Podcast
Episode 5: Smart Business Strategies for a Smoother Path.
Conversation with Thomas McEachern the CEO of The McEachern group and South Orange County Realtor, and your host Cedric Campbell, Principal Broker of Equity123 Lending, talking about how to smooth the path to success from family Businesses to Large corporations.
- Learn how Thomas started his real-estate business and grew to be successful in a competitive environment straight out of school.
- .Thomas shares strategies to learn from other businesses as you progress through the start of your career
- Real estate is a business of trust. Thomas talks about the methods of building trust he employed when starting out.
- An advisory board is great but building an advisory team of various disciplines can give you a competetive edge.
- A team you trust is a team that grows. Growth is only possible with a team that works well together.
- Family businesses can be tough but a family business ensures a deeper level of trust.
- Thomas tells us it's not all easy, even when making the path as smooth as possible. Stay the course, it will be challenging but the payoff is worth it.
- Identifying the team members who aren't working is as vital as promoting those who are. Make sure you have procedures for releasing employees before you need them.
- A lot of what you need to start these days can be done just from your phone. Make sure you know what can be done with this day-to-day in your business.
About the Podcast:
Business Beyond The Balance Sheet with Cedric Campbell, Principal of Equity123 Lending lets you look through the lens of business leaders, entrepreneurs, and business owners to get an idea about how they approach the business world. You'll learn about insightful business practices they've learned over the years, best practices to help you avoid pitfalls, and ways you can improve your own market opportunities.