Business Beyond the Balance Sheet Podcast
Episode 7: Partnerships to Accelerate Growth
with guests Kathy Clarke and Brenna Van Hoogenstyn, Broker associate and realtor for Harcourts Realty NA, and your host Cedric Campbell, Principal Broker of Equity123 Lending.
- Learn what you neec to know before entering into a partnership.
- Going self-employed can be scary at first, but taking the time to do your research can ease that significantly.
- In a partnership you both need to have your own strengths, otherwise it wont succeed.
- Having a solid understanding of your hires is always important. Keeping everyone in the loop is more imporant in a partnership.
- It is important that everyone is involved in decision processes.
- The biggest indicator of a successful partnership is the relationships that the partners have with one another.
- Play to your strengths. In a partnership you can both delegate tasks to play on each others strengths and cover your weaknesses.
- Use your partnership to set yourselves apart from other realtors.